Chiropractic care focuses on the structure of the body, especially the spine. Chiropractic care triggers the body’s self-healing mechanism, reduces pain, and improves mobility. At Gingell Chiropractic Center, we use chiropractic techniques to help ensure that our patients in Plymouth, MI, and the surrounding areas, can enjoy their lives free of pain. Book an appointment today, and your pain will be a thing of the past.
Conditions Treatable by Chiropractors
Chiropractic care can help treat many conditions affecting the musculoskeletal and nervous systems. The common conditions treatable by our chiropractor include:
- Sports injuries: Insufficient warm-up, poor training, and use of inadequate sports gear can cause injuries. Common sports injuries include back, neck, leg, shoulder, and arm pain. Others include carpal tunnel syndrome, runner’s knee, and golfer’s elbow.
- Auto accident injuries: Whether you have been involved in a minor or severe accident, you may sustain injuries in your back, shoulder, neck, and legs.
- Headaches: Chiropractic care can reduce the frequency and severity of pain caused by migraines and headaches.
- Work-related injuries: Both physically demanding jobs and office jobs can cause aches and pains in the back, neck, and shoulder.
These are just a few conditions that our chiropractor can treat. book an appointment with Dr. Nicholas Gingell at Gingell Chiropractic Center to learn more.
Spinal adjustment is the most common treatment used by our chiropractor. This technique aligns the spinal joints, reducing stress on the nervous system. An optimally functioning nervous system coordinates body functions better, leading to better body management, including pain management.
While spinal adjustment is the mainstay of chiropractic care, our chiropractor uses other treatments to manage pain. These may include:
- Trigger point therapy: This therapy concentrates on specific points in the body to help reduce tension and pain.
- Corrective exercises: Performing stretching and strengthening exercises at home or in the office can help provide stability, reduce pain, and improve mobility.
- Spinal decompression: We use traction to help create negative space between the vertebrae of the spine to reduce pressure on the nervous system.
Depending on the type and location of your injury, we may recommend massage therapy, nutritional counseling, lifestyle advice, and other therapies to help manage your condition.
The Benefits of Chiropractic Care
The benefits of chiropractic care may include:
- Natural pain relief
- Treats the root cause of your pain
- Whole-body wellness
- Boosts your immunity
Contact Us for More Information from Our Chiropractor
Contact us at Gingell Chiropractic Center in Plymouth, MI, for chiropractic care services. We offer numerous chiropractic care services to help you achieve your health goals. Call us at (734) 453-2447 today.